You know Janice, I have a similar story where in l976 I worked in a Media
Centre at a local college with printing presses.  Every night we had to
clean the machines with Methanol (right spelling?) to remove the ink.  When
I got home when and if I had a nap I would wake up and found that I could
barely breathe.  Because I smoked, I blamed it on the smoke but perhaps it
was the fumes from the solution.  Any comments?  Fleurette 58/2