Hi My name is Staley Mims.  I am a 64 yr.old retired civil engineer who was
diagnosed with PD 2 1/2 yrs. ago, but realize now that I had it for several
years.I have more rigidity that tremor, while taking Senimet.  I am having
trouble keepin awake long enough to eatr my lunch after taking Senimet about
9:00 a.m.,(one tablet, CR50/200.) Does anyone else have this problem?  I take
2 of these tablets daily,1/2 tablet after lunch and 1/2 tablet after dinner,
in addition to the one I take in the morning. my fellow D.A.P.S.(Dallas Area
Parkisonism Society) member, J. Arthur Hirsch, gave all of us members
information about the Parkinsn Listserv for which I am thankful.  My wife,
Betty, and I have been married 44 years and have 5 children and 9
grandchildren.  I look forward  to hearing  from some of you and learning
from you.

Staley Mims