A  Answered my opiniion on cost elsewhere.
        When Gordon first talked to Dr. Burchiel he showed us a video of one
of his patients who had had this surgery. At that time he had done a dozen.
that was two yers ago.
        No way do  we remember any mention of deficiencies afterwards. We
had made our minds up already, I guess.
        Things are evolving so fast in this field, I dare say great
refinements have happened in two years.
        Anyway, Dr. Lozano is a respected name. I feel certain his office
has all kinds of information on th esubject. Have them send you thw whole
packet.
        As we said elsewhere the billing office of the hospital knows all.
        An aside there. When There was a possible drop of pallidotomy
coverage a while back, I did call Oregon Medical School. She was startled I
had heard this and just sighed when I told her it was on the Parkinson's
Net. However she said surgeries are pre-approved and so it was--that ws
Gord's second thalomodomy.