TO all Central New Yorkers especially those living in area code  315

Congressman James Walsh's secretary call to confirm an appointment for
people interested in PD for March 25 at 3:30 PM at his office in the
Syracuse Federal Bldg.

I would like to pack the office with as many people as possible... lets have
standing room only.

This is a call for support from the PD Community.
If you can join me please call me at 315-682-3161. This is your chance to be
heard personally and in person.  Please do not let this opportunity pass. We
need your help.  Bring friends and family.

Dale Severance
315-682-3161