On Tue 18 Mar, Sonia Nielsen wrote:
> Good evening Brian.
> I have really carefully been reading your program "Why do we need a
> Program?" and it is particular interesting what you are writing about this
> object. Before I have to visit my neurologist (the one of them) I carefully
> mark with red og green colours (red for "off" and green for "on" through
> alle the day for about 14 dayes. Not so good as you explain it, but Dr.
> Dupont has the possibility to see how my condition is. I`ll be delighted to
> send my comments, but I need time, because I want to be sure that I don`t
> misunderstand you.
> Do you think, that we patients are going to be able to decide what we have
> to take of med. without asking our neurologist. I can tell you I have a
> friend (she is a nurse) and she are allowed to take what she need without
> asking.
> I`m looking forward hearing from you.
> Regards Sonia

Hello Sonia, Thanks for reading the program discription ; don't worry about
taking some time: There is no great rush - I want to get it just right next
time.

On the subject of deciding about tablets, I have a very good relationship
with my Doctor (We call them GPs) and my Neurologist : My neurologist
advises me on which drugs to take (and so far I have always taken his advice),
My GP, who has to write out the prescription for the drugs, admits quite
cheerfully that I am the expert on which Parkinson's drugs to take, and how
much, so I tell him how many I want, and he writes it down. Of course, it
took time for this level of confidence to be established, but I am sure it is
the best way to work.
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>