To the Listmembers:
The Women's Health Interactive website will host another teleconference
this evening, featuring Dr. Alice Domar of the Harvard Medical School.
Once again, there is no charge to attend, and you may ask questions at
will. Following are instructions on gettting to the conference:
======================================

*On Thursday, March 20,1997 at 7 p.m. ET*, WHI will conduct an online
conference, "Healthy Woman: The Mind-Body Connection." The presenter
will be
Dr. Alice Domar, Director of the Women's Center at the Harvard Medical
School Behavioral Medicine, Mind-Body Institute and author of "Healing
Mind,
Healthy Woman".  Dr. Domar's research and clinical practice have focused
upon the application of mind-body methods to health issues like PMS,
menopause, infertility, eating disorders, breast and gynecologic
cancers.
Now here's my technical input:

- We will begin the conference promptly at 7pm ET, so if you want to
avoid
the congestion, you may want to arrive a bit early, sign-in, gather your
notepads (sorry we won't be able to supply these) and be ready when
Marilyn
Hodge starts things off.

-  The popularity of these conferences means that we may have a
technical
inability  to handle  everyone's questions. However, you need not alter
your
plans to attend, since whether your own question gets displayed or not,
you
will still be able to be a member of Dr. Domar's audience.  Also, keep
in
mind that  following the conference, we will provide an online archive
of
the entire presentation--so that even if there is too much congestion,
you
can come back in a few days to review what happened!  What's more there
will
be an ongoing forum, as well as other "mind-body resources" that will be
available.  -  When you reach the conference interface (the place where
you
sign in),
you will note that there is an ability to change "How Many Messages to
Display," and "Automatic Refresh Rate" (it's how often the info on the
screen changes).  Most of our participants have gotten the best results
when
these are set at 10 (messages) and 20 (refresh rate). It's best to
change
those settings during sign-in.

-  I will be quite busy during the conference itself, but please, if you
experience any difficulty, let me know afterwards
We're now evaluating the optimum ways to produce events such as this.
Thanks,

Kevin Smith
Webmaster, WHI

--