Subject: Message to Pres. & Vice pres
Author:  Parkinson's Information Exchange <[log in to unmask]> at
INTERNET
Date:    3/20/97 3:23 PM

In regards to  Marjorie M. and Margaret T's  e-mail onslaught re:  Passing the
Udall Bill, HAVE YOU MAILED YOUR PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT YET??? I have.

Joe Young (65 DX92)

Addresses courtesy Margaret Tuchman

President Bill Clinton at: [log in to unmask]
Vice-President Albert Gore Jr. at: [log in to unmask]