YOUNG PARKINSONS SUPPORT GRPUP
132 NORTH ST #5 NEWTONVILLE MA 02160
SANDY 617 969 1978
MONTHLY MEETING
MARCH 15 1997

The meeting for this month wellbe held at newton-wellseslep hospital,
2nd floor, across from the cafeteria from 1:00-3:00

EXERCISE "MOVEIT OR LOSTIT"

YPSG mermber ELSKE and DOUG HOLMES well conduct our meeting this
mouth. As we all know from informainonal handout, the imptannce of
exerise is stresed constanantly.  Thay hope to encourage  us by
providing informatiom on esdy alternative ways  to meet this important
step,thereby improving day to day activities,life in general, and remove
the why "I can't exercise" to why "I neet to exercise".
ELSKE and DOUNG hope to have two spealer available for questiouns and
answers, TAI CHI for the PARKINS patient as well as other  forms of
exercse will be diacussed.
WE hope to see you