----------
> Fra: don mckinley <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Re: I.Y.Q
> Dato: 22. marts 1997 19:48
>
> At 10:52 AM 3/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >----------
> >> Fra: don mckinley <[log in to unmask]>
> >> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
> >> Emne: Re: Sv: Introducing  myself
> >> Dato: 21. marts 1997 18:47
> >>
> >> At 09:50 AM 3/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >>

> >> hello sonia this don you was nice to bud. i wiii try and say hi to
him. i
> >> had bad luck to day as iwas supposed to take 3hr blood test but all
past
> >out
> >> on them. was going to take me to hosp. but would not go feel fine now
> >hope
> >> you are the same. not bowling now but soon will be back at it. hope to
> >hear
> >> from you.  I.Y.Q.
> >
> >Hello Don.
> >Thank`s for your mess. today. Hope you soon will be OK so you can play
the
> >bowling.  I`m playing Petanque, it`s more easy for me, because the balls
> >are not so heavy as a bowl. ball.
> >Regards to your wife and you from
> >Sonia in Denmark
> >
> what is petangue? my ball only weighs 9lbs. and i just stand at the line
me
> xyl brings my ball to me you can drink a glass or water annd eat be for
gets
> to end of lane well i try and have fun don I.Y Q.-2

Hello Don.
Petanque is also called BOCCHIA in France, Italy, until now it was most
known in the Southern part of Europe, and because so many people are
travelling now a day we also play it in Denmark. I`ts difficult to explain
in English, but I`ll try. W have a litle red ball called "the pig", and
each person have 3 balls then we have to come so near as possible with
another ball to this "pig", and the winner is the person who are nearest to
the "pig" OH BOY, don`t you have a good friend who can explain you about
the rules - it`s too "heavy" for me here at 11 pm. - regards to your wife
and you - take care.
Sonia