At 09:50 AM 3/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>----------
>> Fra: Howard Harrrington <[log in to unmask]>
>> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
>> Emne: Introducing  myself
>> Dato: 14. marts 1997 17:06
>>
>> Hi all,         I want to introduce myself to everyone.  I have been on
>the
>> net for 2 1/2 years . Dale Severence a dynamic person introduced me to
>> listserv. It is great.
>>
>>         My name is Howard Harrington, my friends call me Bud. I am 61
>years
>> old and had PD for 6 years. AT age 50 My health feel apart. Up to
>thattime I
>> exercised every day watched my diet, and did everything I should do to
>> remain healthy. At 50 I had a severe heart attack while vacationing  in
>> Washington DC. 21 days in hospital and 14 days in ICU. This is when
>looking
>> back the first signs of PD appeared. Difficult buttoning my shirts and
>> drooling.I felt something else was wrong besides my heart but I couldn't
>put
>> my finger on it. Three years later I had to insist that the cardiologist
>> do something. I was favoring my right side. He refferred me to a
>> neurologist. So with my heart medication an d my PD medication I was
>takeing
>> over 10 different medication.
>>         I also have Restless Leg Syndrom. I don't know if it is from
>> Parkinson or from medication. It is so bad I get only about 4 hr of sleep
>> night. I get only exhaustion sleep.
>>         Another problem is creeping up. My feet have fallen apart.
>Besides
>> the bunion and caluses.There is a neurological problem. I cant move my
>toes.
>> Enough already
>>         Don't take me as a long winded verbouse person. I never talk
>about
>> myself. Today I hav e to let it all hang out. I am a reserved person,
>> married and togeth we have 27 y/o twins boy/girl. My wife is my care
>giver.A
>> grreat person . She is an  RN  but has retired so  that we can live a
>> quality life together.I can't drive so she is my chauffer too.
>>
>> Thanks for reading,
>>

>> Howard (Bud) Harrington   [log in to unmask]
>> Bud
>
>Hello Bud.
>Welcome to the list - and GOOD LUCK to you and your family.
>Sonia Nielsen, Denmark

hello sonia this don you was nice to bud. i wiii try and say hi to him. i
had bad luck to day as iwas supposed to take 3hr blood test but all past out
on them. was going to take me to hosp. but would not go feel fine now hope
you are the same. not bowling now but soon will be back at it. hope to hear
from you.  I.Y.Q.