Hello Charley,

Charles Countryman wrote:

> Joan Dykstra wrote about Amantadine/Symmetrel.
>
> My meds began with only Eldepryl, with Amantadine added soon after.  Later
> Parlodel was added.  More recently, Sinemet CR was added to my daily meds.
>
> My experience with Amantadine is that it has good affect on tremor.  For
> good affect on slow movement and walking problems, I had to go from
> Amantadine 100mg twice/day to three times/day. After about another year,
> Parlodel was added.
>
> Since I have been taking Sinemet 50/200 CR twice/day, I have reduced my
> Amantadine to twice/day.  I never take Amantadine later than my noon meal.
> I don't feel "wired" anymore and sleep much better.  However, right hand
> tremor has reappeared.  But I can deal with a small amount of tremor.  The
> only time that it becomes a problem is when I'm involved in a frustrating
> situation at work.  There seems to be a direct relationship between
> frustration and tremor.
>
>                                Charley Countryman  (46/6)

I have found that as you some frustating event may fire the worst
symptoms of the desease...that is,some sort of emotions do count heavely
on it.

Regarding the drugs you take I wonder if it would not work out better to
you if you dropped Amantadine and started taking the same amount of
Sinemet,only distributed in closer intervals (such as those indicated by
Brian's)

Best wishes,
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+