          When I went with my mom to Dr. Fazzini yesterday, we told him that
        my mom wasn't on Sinimet because it made her nauseous the last 2
        times she tried it (a year ago, and two years ago). He said that if
        she took Motilium then she would be able to tolerate Sinimet. However,
        Motilium is not available in the United States, and I would have to
        order it from a pharmacy in Canada.
          Is anyone familiar with Motilium? Has it been effective in
        combatting the nausea caused by Sinimet? Has anyone suffered any
        side effects? (Dr. Fazzini said that there were no know side effects
        from Motilium).

                        Sheldon Rothman ([log in to unmask])