Re:  Sinemet and fatigue

Dear Joe,

I'm also in the early stages of PD and on the same dose of sinemet as you.
 (I also take eldepryl, small dose of parlodel, and antidepressant.)  I
experience the same symptom at near the end of dose, though without the back
pain.  I become extremely  fatigued, short of breath, and often have to lay
down.  If I take my sinemet, within about 30 minutes I feel fine again.  I
didn't use to experience this phenomena, so I think it must mean I need to
take the medication sooner --or perhaps need a stronger dose.
I am seeing my neurologist in 2 weeks and plan to discuss it with him at that
time.

Rosemary Russell   (49,  2 1/2 yrs.)