Dear members,

I don't know how many of us have caught on to the mysterious games the
researchers are playing with us. It just dawned on me that due to the risk of
being flooded by people wanting to get in on a cure, they have most likely
been holding back some information from us. I guess I can understand. Can you
imagine the chaos that would ensue if all of a sudden the medical community
said it had a cure for P.D. The millions of Parkinson's patients across the
U.S. would demand it, all at once. I believe that they are dragging their
heels, for this reason alone. Maybe trying to slowly introduce a cure into
the system. Meanwhile...well, you know what we are going through. Patience,
my friends, is the most helpful virtue you can have at a time like this, for
it is closer than you think.

Jacob Drollinger