No, unfortunately, I see people much older than myself
who are perfectly healthy, and I have seem people much
younger than myself, who also have PD, and they are in
worse shape .  So, like it or not, deny it if you will--PD
takes its toll on each and everyone of us---one way or
another--each and everyday!!!!

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian with PD