From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Alan Dell
Sent:   Sunday, March 23, 1997 3:01 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Sere and Yellow

Loosening my aged fingers to bash the keyboard one key
( I hope) at the time and peeping over the parapet at those marvellous
people on the List, with special thanks to The Barb and Brian Collins
to whom we owe so much.

I would like to put forward the proposition that many of us are suffering
from having been fed too well so that we are living longer and that
OLD AGE is the main cause of our pain and suffering ???
Our Joints, muscles and nerves have gotten beyond their Sell by Date !!

Do you not agree ??

I would in all humanity exclude those whose distress is obvious
and in need of our sympathy.

Plantagenet