Motilium, or Domperidome as it is called in Australia is used very
effectively to treat the nausea which is connected with any of the
anti-Parkinson's medications, and especially with apomorphine.  It is very
effective when people are starting a new drug which makes them nauseous.
It can be tapered off over a period of months as the system adjusts to the
new drug.  It is the only one of the anti-nausea drugs which are safe
because it is said not to increase the PD symptoms. I have not heard of any
side effects.
Unfortunately a lot of people don't know about it and therefore don't know
about asking for it, and then a lot of doctors and neurologists FORGET to
tell their patients about it....Grrrr.

I am sure the Canadians will tell you how to purchase it.

Joy Graham

  When I went with my mom to Dr. Fazzini yesterday, we told him that