Can someone share their experience with use of  BACLOFEN?
Have you called your representative today?
Have you called someone else's representative today?
When I think of the job we have before us I think of the following story;
THERE WAS AN IMPORTANT JOB TO BE DONE
>AND EVERYBODY WAS ASK TO DO IT.
>
>EVERYBODY WAS SURE THAT SOMEBODY WOULD DO IT.
>
>ANYBODY COULD HAVE DONE IT, BUT NOBODY DID.
>
>SOMEBODY GOT ANGRY ABOUT THAT, BECAUSE IT WAS EVERYBODY'S JOB.
>
>EVERYBODY THOUGHT THAT ANYBODY COULD DO IT, AND NOBODY REALIZED THAT
>
>EVERYBODY WOULDN'T DO IT.
>
>IT ENDED UP THAT EVERYBODY BLAMED SOMEBODY, WHEN ACTUALLY NOBODY BLAMED
>ANYBODY.
>
>THE JOB OF COURSE, WENT UNDONE.

The passage of the Udall bill is a critical job for us this year!