You raise an interesting point, Alan. My dad, if not for a certain amount
of luck, and a lot of skill on the part of many doctors and surgeons,
would not be around now at the age of 80 (birthday next Tuesday. He has
had a heart attack at age 39, a bypass at 69, a pacemaker at 71, and
there were a lot of other things too, plus PD. More than once he seemed
to be destined to leave this earthly life, and though his quality of life
could be much better, he keeps on, for which our family is grateful. Dad
has times he wishes it was over, we understand, sadly......Everyone has
to die eventually, but it would be better if we could have our time and
then just "go to sleep" rather than die a little at a time. I guess it is
better to be surprised, than to know when it will end. It's better to
just keep trying to survive, than to give up I admire the courage of all
the PWP's and their families and friends. It helps me cope with what
could happen to me, and what is happening to dad. Meanwhile we hope and
pray for the cure............

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker