Debbie, this is possibly the effect of protein ingested during the time
the Sinimet is trying to go where it is needed, and there have been many
discussions here in the past about the dosage and timing of Sinimet and
how critical it is, for it to work. Some folks mix it with liquids and
grind it up for better effect I am just repeating what I have seen here,
i am sure one of the resident experts here will give you more details.

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker