I'm sitting at my computer attempting to write this letter and all my
muscles seem to be fighting against each other. This problem seems to be
getting worse as the months go by. Sometimes it gets so bad I have to go and
lie down until I'm relaxed. The parts that are affected the most are my
right arm and left foot. When it's at it's worst my arm bends up behind my
back and feels like it's going to break. If I attempt to walk around the
block for a bit of exercise my left foot twists up so that I am walking on
the very edge of my foot. When that happens I have to sit down somewhere
until it relaxes. This sometimes means siting in the gutter which I find
quite embarrassing. If I try to keep walking it gets to a point when I start
to fall over and my foot and ankle feel that they are about to break. Can
anybody relate to this?  I'm currently taking two 100/25 Sinemet tablets
before breakfast and lunch, one after tea and one at bedtime.
                        Ken Lane. (Age 47 - PD for 9 years)
Ken F Lane
7 Cania Crescent
Petrie Queensland       Phone:-         61 7 3285 7629
Australia 4502          E-Mail:-        [log in to unmask]