Listfriends,

When I got home from singing in Boston with the Maine Gay Men's Chorus, a
draft of Governor King's Proclamation was in my mailbox, awaiting
comments!

 PWP's in Arkansas, New York, how are you doing on Huckabee and Pataki??

Are other PWP's (or CG's) trying to get their governors to join in?

What's happening, folks??  WE NEED MORE THAN FIVE STATES(Virginia,
Maryland, Maine, Arkansas, New York) to  have a dramatic impact on April
11th.

Please make the effort--it will help all of us, and add OOOMPHH to the
April  9th introduction of the Udall Bill !

Ivan  47/10
Portland, Maine