----------
> Fra: Donovan White <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Drug question
> Dato: 24. marts 1997 02:33
>
> Is it sometimes the case that one's drugs just don't do the trick some
> days?? My mother (on Sinemet and slowly introducing Permax into the
scene)
> was especially troubled by being off balance today. Tomorrow it may be
> better (this has happened before).
>
> Thanks.  Debbie White

Hello Debbie.
Just to let you know that I have it in the same way as your mother, BUT not
only e.g. every second day, mostly several times during the day, so I have
to care when I`m walking, therefore I allways use my two elbow-sticks (hope
it`s the right word) when I`m leaving my house.
Regards
Sonia Nielsen