-from Arkansas:

I wrote Gov. Huckabee a week ago & have not heard from him yet, so I will
call his office later today.

Also--
I sent letters to the entire Arkansas delegation and President Clinton last
week concerning the Udall bill.  All but 2 of our members are new.

My parents, sister & family, three sons, former husband, and five friends
also sent letters last week.
(I gave each of the above people envelopes that were already addressed and
stamped, a copy of a sample letter, and a PD fact sheet.  This made it much
easier for them to write our comgressmen.)

Hopefully, I will hear something this week --I'll let you know when I do.  (I
am also going to make phone calls to Washington later today.)

--Rosemary Russell