Hi Friends I need some help.

Tomorrow I have any apt with Congressman Walsh in Syracuse, NY Initally I
planned to go to the meeting with 20 supporters. The Congressman's apt
secretary called back when they heard this number to say it is policy not to
see more than 3 constituents at a time to maximize the meeting time. I oked
and started making calls. About one hour later I received a call from the
legislative assistant advising me that the Congressman supported in concept
medical research but could not in conscience cosponser a medical research
bill that did not contain a provision expressly prohibiting the use of
Federal Funds for  fetal research.

I've developed a  response based on Mike Cleary advise from PAN and others.

I would like to include a few stories about young onset of PD to support a
position we have taken  and a story about the devestating effect on a family
because of PD .

If you have a story about young onset (under 30 years when diagnosied) and
would send to me to include with my written response it would be appreciated.
The same applies to a devestating family story.

Please do not respond on listserv since these stories shoud remain private
except for the inclusion with my response to the Congressman.

All responses  must be received by 2pm est.

I will subsquently produce my written position paper with names deleted for
future use by anyone who feels it may be usefull.

Thanks

Dale Severance