From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Will A. Kuipers
Sent:   Monday, March 24, 1997 6:04 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Sere and Yellow

This is for Barb Mallut:

   <Alan D..

   <Well, <HUMPH> SOME of us might be OLD, but SMAAAAACK! <--- Barb
   <wollops the hapless Mr. Dell upside his wee head) OTHERS of us, including
MOI
   <aren't old at ALL!!!  _ I _ am ONLY..... uhhhhhh.... barely out of my
40's.
   <<giggle>

   <Barb Mallut

Dear Barbara,
you have a style that deserves widespread recognition.
It is humorous, to the point, original and so lively, that it is as if you are
talking directly to us.
People, How about an Oscar for scriptwriting?

Love it,

Will

Will A. Kuipers               76 / dx '91