Hi, my name iis Nigel Harland, I'm 42, and have had PD for 8 years.I too
used to suffer from sleepless nights, which my Neurologist said was caused
by the Eldepryl.Initially he was unwilling to prescribe me anything to
help, but after consulting with my GP he prescribed the anti depressant
Amitriptyline, which has helped enormously, not only do I sleep well now,
it has also made me feel much better during the day. Best wishes.......
Nigel Harland           [log in to unmask]