J.R. Bruman and Others:

I do not wish to be an alarmist but have you and your medics considered
angina as a possible cause of your back pain? Your pain apparently occurs
between the shoulder blades. I had the same symptoms 17 years ago and it
was the precursor of a severe heart attack. This incidently was long
before I became a PWP or got involved with Sinemet.

I sincerely hope you have already determined that your heart is not the
cause.

In my case, my doctor, at that time, ignored my reports of severe upper
back pain until it was too late and the damage was done---which may
account for my 'hyper' concern.

Jack Orrell

jack orrell