I have a 19 year old son with a diagnosis of Parkinsons Plus

He is taking Artane which seems to help limit his tremor.

The tremor does seem to be getting progressively worse and he is getting
stiffer  which makes walking increasingly difficult. He is also somewhat
depressed.

At this stage our neurologist is suggesting that surgery may be the best option.

I am seeking any other young PD sufferers who might be interested to
correspond with my son or anyone else who has similar experience.

Any comments, contacts or experience would be much appreciated.

Mick