M E SANFORD wrote:

> I'm taking Eldepryl because it works for me w/no side effects  and as
> long as I don't take it after 3 or 4 pm  it doesn't interfere w/ sleep
> either.  I am finding that PD is really an INDIVIDUAL disease.  Tried
> Sinemet but stopped because didn't like the nausea and the "weird" way
> it made me feel - so I'm back to just the Eldepryl.
>
> MARY E SANFORD

Can you say ,if you please,how long have you been diagnosed and is sure
that is not some sort of PD + type (a variant of PD) ? It is a belief
among the majority of researches that Eldeprnyl alone does not hold for
very long the symptoms of true PD.

Best wishes,
--
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +