Ivan M Suzman wrote:

> TODAY I added FLORIDA to VIRGINIA, MARYLAND, MAINE , NEW YORK  AND
> ARKANSAS.  I had called the Parkinson's Action Network. I was told that a

Where did you receive the information about New York??? We have been in
contact with Governor Pataki's local office here in Rochester for over
two weeks. They said that they would be getting us information yesterday
or today, but we have not heard from them. We have tried to call, but
all we get is an answering machine. Also, last week we spoke with APDA
headquarters on Staten Island. They said they were working on obtaining
the proclamation, and would contact us with news this week. We have not
heard from them either. Please share what information you have about New
York.
John Testa
Rochester, New York