Hi all,

     I also received, in the mail, a very large, and impressive,
Proclamation of April as Parkinson's Awareness Month from Governor Paris
Glendening.  Immediately after Gov Allen of Virginia issued his
proclamation, I e-mailed Gov Glendening's office and included a copy of the
VA proclamation.  I did not hear anything after that except that they had
received it - and then I received this in the mail.  I assume he must have
received the same request from other people and he certainly was responsive.

     I suggest bombarding government offices with e-mail quickly.  The
e-mail address that I found on the through a Yahoo search of the internet,
under state governments (http://www.berkshire.net/~ifas/activist/) was:
[log in to unmask]  This web site also gives access to the web
sites of all federal and state rep from each state and to the MEDIA
(newspaper and radio) in that state.  Good Luck!

   Susan Hamburger, CG for Stan 62/16

It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the
best, you very often get it.
                     W. Somerset Maughm