I have had a tremendous problem with speech. The major source of trouble
seems to be volume. I have trouble initiating speech.  I "mentally freeze"
during a discussion which is quite anoying.  I received a call from a
solicitor and my voice  froze for a long enough period of time that he thougt
I had hung up on him.  I can manage to get enough volume to be heard if
presenting to a group.  My biggest problem comes in one on one conservations.
  I have gone through the Silverman therapy and it seemed to help .  I have
had bilateral brain stimulation surgery.  My speech did not improve.  I can
sing a song, if I remember the words, but it comes out soft.  Hope this
infomation will be helpful.    Dick Swindler (52/15)