In February Barbara Mallut wrote:

"I went to the MD last Friday, Feb. 21, with what turned out to be an
infection. I was prescribed FLAGELLA 500mg to be taken 2 times daily for one
week.

Within 36 hours of beginning the drug, I began to feel physically "light..."
as in "airy." This was an entire-body-experience. By the following day, after
I'd taken the Flagyl for two full days and one 1/2 day (totaling 5 tablets at
that point), I felt strange and after thinking about it for a bit, realized
that the "strange feeling" was the fact that I felt NORMAL... i.e. much as I
did before the PD struck."

Did I miss a follow up to this?  What ended up happening with the Flagella,
Barb?  Did you continue on it?  Did it have any lasting effect?

Aloha,
Joan Dykstsra (56/8/Eldepryl, Amantadine)