For those of you who may have responded to my request for a PWP to Host the
Parkinson's Disease Newsgroup in the MSN forum that I manage, the "Chronic
Disease & Disorders Forum,"  I have NOT received most of the email sent to me
from last Thursday nite thru early Tuesday a.m.   This was due to system
glitches as MSN was conducting a major software upgrade over the weekend.

IF you responded to me about the volunteer job I offered via email, and I
didn't respond immediately, I'm going to presume your response was lost in the
ether due to the above system glitches.

Please respond once again, 'cause YIPPEE... my email is working again!

Thanks a lot...

Barb Mallut

Barb Mallut