Peter's speech is definitely affected, in clarity, and volume--the fact
that I wear a hearing aid is no help!  :-(   I've tried to get him to
check with local University Speech and Hearing Center but he won't do
it--the energy dficit is too great.  We're thinking seriously about buying one
ofthe  electronic gadgets that allows you wo type a message, even preprogram
some--as an alternative.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"