Hi
        I have developed a speach problem. Stuttering. I am 61 have been
dignosed for 6 years. Stuttering started about 2 years ago.I have done
nothing about it except practice speach excercise in the Parkinson book.
When I start stuttering, I have tried a number of ways to get around the
word that is blockming my way. Which way is best?
I don't know. It takes a few seconds to stop. There is no specific word that
bother me. They are mostly complex words. I have stopped and tried to say
that word and for some reason I have a very difficult time to move my facial
muscles to say the word.
My volume and speed seem to be ok.
Bud