Jaoa Paul asked:

"I still wonder the kinds of symptoms you suffer caused by PD. Are they
tremors ?"

   Actually, I think you mean to be asking this of the person who wrote the
original message that started this thread, and I believe she did describe her
main symptom as tremor.
   However, that's true for me, too.  I have had a resting tremor on the left
side for eight years.  It has grown steadily worse over the years and I'm now
adding Amantadine both for symptom relief and for neuroprotection.  If you
have Duvoisin's new edition available, Parkinson's Disease, a Guide for
Patient and Family, you can read on page 99 about a woman with PD who has had
no symptom other than a tremor on her left hand and foot for twenty years.
   I don't think anyone knows why PD advances more slowly in some and faster
in others.  Hopefully, some answers will come soon, but as Dr. Duvoisin
suggests in his new book, "...we need another major advance in our
understanding of the fundamental nature of Parkinson's Disease."
Aloha, Joan Dykstra :) 56/8/Eldepryl, Amantadine