From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of bob garrick
Sent:   Thursday, March 27, 1997 1:11 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Social Security Benefits

I just got my letter from the Social Security Administration that my claim
for disability benefits has been disapproved. Of course, I expected my
claim to be disapproved.

HELP!

I need to find the best attorney located in the Los Angeles, California
area. Any referrals would be appreciated.

Thank you,
peace
Bob Garrick