On April 23 the National Parkinson Foundation will be hosting a fund raiser
dinner to honor perhaps the most well know man in the world, Muhammad Ali.

His name, added to the roster of so many other world famous and strong
supporters of the Morris Udall Bill for Parkinson's Research means that we
now have the BEST CHANCE EVER to get the necessary funding for newer more
advanced treatments and possibly even a cure.

Lets show Mr. Ali an outpouring of support for him and what he is trying to
do for us, by attending the dinner in his honor on the evening of April 23.

That evening we can thank him personally along with the Honorable Joe McDade
-17 term Representative from Pennsylvania who suffers from Parkinson's,
Senator John McCain from Arizona - our lead sponsor of the bill in the Senate
and our own Bob Dolazal.

In addition, this fund raising event will also raise money for Parkinson's
research.  Each ticket is $100.   If you have written and called congress and
are wondering what else you can do to help yourself and others with
Parkinson's try to make plans to go to Washington for this event.  Arrive
early in the day and help us lobby for to co-sponsors.

If you are able to travel but don't have the finances available, perhaps
someone who cannot travel but does have funds available would be willing to
sponsor you.  If you belong to a support group maybe they would be willing to
send you as their representative for those that cannot go.  You won't know
unless you ask them.

If any one has other ideas of how to help someone else on our list get to DC
to help pass our bill and attend the NPF Fund raiser Dinner to thank Mr. Ali,
Congressman McDade, Senator McCain and Mr. Dolazal please post it to the
group.

for more info call 202-466-0550
To attend, send a check for $100 for each ticket to:
Capital Chapter of the National Parkinson Foundation
1250 24th Street, NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20037
att: Larry Hoffheimer