Cindi
It was a "pleasure" to read your letter tonight. I too am a Young PDer. I
hope you will lile to talk more on this subject. IMy name is Debbie, I'm 42
years young and I was diagnosed in December of 95. I have heard, and have
tryed Pycnoginol, i think it definately will be an added plus to your list of
"Goodies". ( I'm, just in one of those,wild and crazy moods tonight!) i went
to the accupuncturist tonight for a treament and i think it changed my brain
waves..... Seriosly. Accupuncture is a definet Plus. Hope that you wil RSVP.
Here's my email [log in to unmask] Have a HOPPY EASTER! Lv Deb Z. P. S. Try
placing your name on a Buddy List. Try it you may like it!