A  With no criticism to your Doctor, may I ask if your son has had a work-up
with a PD neurologist, at a Movement Disorders Clinic?
        There are also so many medications to consider. Gordon was able to
get relief from Sinemet for many years, for instance, and we were grateful
for its existence. Now they are working on many different medications.If you
look up Artane, for instance, in a Pharmacy book--available at your Library
or Book Store- you will see it is very old and I havde a feeling it is used
in conjunction with something else, but it does work, and that is good.
        Many on this Net are very knowledgeable. I'm ceertain they cam give
you many ideas and helpful advice.  Good Luck
        Thea Seese CG for Gordon 69/21years