J.R. you seem to be one of the best informed people on here, for the
question I am going to pose. My dad is 80, a PWP for several years, he
recently got a decubitis ulcer on his foot due to an infection he picked
up at the hospital. My mother has been giving him a protein  drink called
"designer protein" to aid in his healing and to build him up after a stay
at a NH/rehab center which made him weaker and seeveral pounds lighter
than before. Her main concern is that the Protein will adversly affect
his Sinimet effectiveness. What is your opinion?  Thanks for any input.
Ken

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker