Barbara Mallut wrote:

    <The role of caregiver is one that no one up and volunteers for, and yet,
most
    <people do an admirable job at it when pushed, however unwilling, into that
    <role. My virtual hats' off to all who are in the caregiver position, no
matter
    <the illness or injury their loved one may have.

    <Barb Mallut

Dear Barbara,

What you said is amply demonstrated by the movie "Marvin's Room".
I would hope that you could get a chance to see it.
Diane Keaton is thrust into the role of CG. She aquits herself of that in a
marvelous way.
In contrast her sister, played by Meryl Streep,  is shallow and selfish. But
Diane's example works even on her!
She ( Diane ) got a Oscar nomination for the role, but it is one of those movie
gems that gets too little attention.

Greetings,

Will

Will Kuipers         Dallas, TX         76 / dx '91