On March 11th I saw a question about chelation therapy from Bruce Hollenbeck.

I would recommend reading chapter 11; pages 95 thru 103 for an even-handed
discussion of the subject by a qualified physician.

Nothing specific about parkinson's, unfortunately

Dr. Rosenfeld's guide to alternative Medicine
Isadore Rosenfeld, M.D.
l996 edition

Mention is made of an  American Board of Chelation Therapy
                                    70 West Huron Street
                                     Chicago, IL     60610
                                      (312) 266 - 7246

I also have some of their literature which I can FAX to interested  PWP's
on request.

David  Willner, M.D.
P.D. diagnosed:  1982
Pallidotomy: April 1994