Hi Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote

Lady, do you EVER know how to choose your words. I've been sitting here,
leaking badly, not able to see the screen properly, and murmuring to
myself (& you) "I know! Yes, I KNOW!!!"

The last few months I've gone through the trauma of putting my Mum in a
nursing home, and visiting her, knowing it's not where she wants to be,
but unable to meet her (unspoken) need. It's made even more scary by the
knowledge that I am helpless now and will probably be so later (in my
own nursing home - when other people will be taking my decisions for me.

Trouble is, pain's NOT a BAD THING! It tells me I'm still alive, still
caring, if nothing else.

I wish there were really answers!

Love to you and all the other lurkers.

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Shaking Hands BBS - +44 (0)1252 626233 - Fidonet 2:252/160