Camilla Flintermann wrote:

> Friends--I'mposting this to the main list rather than CARE in the hope someone
> can shed light from personal experiences. On the theory that the stress level may
> (like hard exercise has been said to do) cause the Sinemet to not work as well,
>  be used up faster, whatever, ........<snipped>
> Here's my question--could it be that stress levels affecthehe way t
> Sinemet is used by the body---so that in a highly stressful situation one
> might be *undermedicated* even with normal doses?  I should add that Peter has
> never had dyskinesia, nor does he have more than very minor resting tremor of
> hand when eating. Any light that anyone can shed on this subject will be very welcome!

Hi dear lady,

In my personal experience,emotional undesirable stresses have the most
strong effects on the symptoms with me.Nothing else beats it.
So it would seems logical to think that in such situations one may
reduce the symptoms if increase the normal dosage of Sinemet.

Let me take the opportunity to tell you that I admire very much your
human kind touch you give to the list that you are in charge and all
contributions you give to this list.

Best wishes,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+