TO:                  Parkinsons Community - in Arizona & Nationwide
PURPOSE::  Please pass the word.
FROM:           Maryhelen Davila - Phoenix Arizona

Just spoke to Sylvia at the Washington D.C. office of Congressman Ed Pastor,
Representative of District 2 of the proud state of Arizona. Sylvia will be
calling me and congressman Waxman's office tomorrow  to confirm :

             "Congressman  Ed Pastor of ARIZONA
                                    supports the
                                MORRIS K. UDALL
         PARKINSONS RESEARCH AND EDUCATION ACT"
              His name will be evident  on our list of sponsors
                  before the April 9th  bill introduction !.

Maryhelen Davila
Phoenix AZ
9:00am 3/31/97

Distribution/Copies to:
Parkinsons Action Network - California office
National Parkinsons Offce - National office
American Parkinsons Disease Assosciation - National office
National Parkinsons Offce - Arizona
American Parkinsons Disease Assosciation - Arizona
Arizona Advocates -  Southern AZ through Cynthia Holmes
Arizona Advocates - Betty Yokshas, T.Nichols, K.Hessley, Karen & John O
Donnell, Cyd Stahl, Ned Brooks, Georgianna Blake, S.Miller
YOPer's Suport Group - Central/Northern AZ
Society for Progrssive Supranuclear Palsy - E.P.Katz
Congressman Ed Pastor through e-mail - [log in to unmask]
Parkinsons Community worldwide - [log in to unmask]