From: cureit
Full-Name:
Subject: Jack Baach <[log in to unmask]>: Re: PARKINSN Digest - 25 Mar 1997

--------- Begin forwarded message ----------From: Jack Baach
<[log in to unmask]>To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
<[log in to unmask]>Subject: Re: PARKINSN Digest - 25 Mar
1997Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 19:38:09 -0500Message-ID:
<[log in to unmask]>we are here in Ky. has
anyonetarted nything in regard to awareness inKy. letmeknow and I will
work on same with any others in Ky.  what is involved to haea statehave
an awareness prograM......jeb 4499..--------- End forwarded message
--------
Hi Jack,

Does anyone know a KENTUCKY Udall activist who can help  start a program
in Kentucky to get an AWARENESS PROCLAMATION effort going?

I would suggest that you try to get in touch with the Parkinson's Action
Network at 1-800-850-4726 for names of Kentucky contacts.

Ivan S.
47/10
[log in to unmask]  Portland, Maine