Dear listfriends-- We have been quite overwhelmed with the many replies
to our question about the effect of stress on meds. The general feeling
seems to be that we are on the right track, and this gives me good
"ammunition" for our appt. with Peter's neuro next Monday.  I will ask
him to write special instructions for the NH staff in the event that
P. needs more than the regular dosage of Sinemet during his brief stay
there, as otherwise they'd not know what to do or have authority to do it
withour waiting to reach the neuro in another city. This has been a "text-
book example" of the way in which this list (and CARE as well) can help in
a situation where more info/clarification is needed. THANK YOU ALL!!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"